Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island wants to ensure we have the most recent, accurate, and complete information regarding our participating provider partners. Keeping your information current helps patients locate and contact your practice. You can validate your current provider set-up by searching Neighborhood’s Find a Doctor online provider directory.
- Participating providers: Click a process below to submit updated information to Neighborhood.
- Non-participating providers: Use the Non-Participating Provider Data Update Form to submit all changes.
In order to be participate in Neighborhood’s network, all practitioners and provider groups must be enrolled with Rhode Island Medicaid.
If you are currently not enrolled with Rhode Island Medicaid, please visit the Rhode Island Executive Office of Health and Human Services Provider Enrollment Page for additional information on how to enroll: Rhode Island Medicaid Provider Enrollment Application
For questions regarding the enrollment application please contact the EOHHS Customer Service Help Desk directly at (800) 964-6211 or (401) 784-8100. Alternatively, you may also email email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding updating your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add a New Provider to a Currently Contracted Practice/Group
- Add a Practice Location to a Current Group
- Billing Address Update
- Change the Panel Status (Accepting New Patients) of a Current Provider
- Change the Role (PCP or Specialist) of a Current Provider
- Mailing/Correspondence Address Update
- Practice Address Update
- Provider Name Change
- Terminate/Close a Practice
- Terminate a Provider from a Currently Active Location/Practice or Network
- Update Practice Location(s) for an Existing Provider
- Notification of Change of Ownership (CHOW)
- W9 Submission Form