ACCESS is Neighborhood’s Medicaid plan through the RIte Care program for children, families and pregnant women.
What do you need help with today?
- I want to know my rights and privacy.
- I want to know more about my benefits:
- I want to view my member ID card:
The Benefits of Neighborhood ACCESS / RIte Care
With Neighborhood ACCESS / RIte Care, your benefits include:
- A large network of doctors and specialists
- Behavioral health services
- Checkups and annual visits
- Interpreter services
- Transportation services, if you qualify
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Over-the-counter medicines, such as ibuprofen (with a prescription from your doctor)
- Access to a doctor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Special wellness programs to help you manage your health
- Neighborhood REWARDS for healthy behaviors
- Nurses and social workers to help you get the care and services you need
- Social care coordinators to help with housing, food, utility and clothing needs
- Healthy You, Neighborhood’s quarterly member newsletter
The Benefits of Neighborhood ACCESS / RIte Care for Children with Special Health Care Needs
Children with a disability or chronic condition are eligible for Neighborhood ACCESS if they qualify for Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Katie Beckett, or Adoption Subsidy through the Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF). They receive the same benefits as other Neighborhood ACCESS / RIte Care members.
Have questions? Want to join Neighborhood? Contact Member Services today!
#2856, Approved 5/10/19