Thank you for your interest in joining the provider network of Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island (Neighborhood). Requesting participation as a new contracted entity can be done in a few simple steps.
To add a new provider to a practice/group that is currently contracted with Neighborhood, click here.
If you require a new contract with Neighborhood, please see below:
- Are you joining as a Primary Care Provider, please click here
- Are you joining as a Facility Provider, please click here
- Are you joining as a Substance Use Disorder Provider, please click here
- Are you joining as any Other Provider Type, please click here
- If you are a Behavioral Health provider, please click here to contact Neighborhood’s behavioral health vendor, Optum
- If you are a pharmacy, please click here to contact Neighborhood’s Pharmacy Vendor
- If you are a Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Provider, please click here to contact Neighborhood’s DME Vendor
What to Expect After you Apply
- You will receive a confirmation of your participation request when you submit your application
- We will quickly review your application and provide a response within five business days
What to Expect After Your Application is Approved
- A contract document will be sent to you for signature through DocuSign
- A web address will be provided to you to complete credentialing and payment information
- Credentialing will begin upon the receipt of a complete application and may take up to 45 calendar days. Please refer to the Neighborhood Provider Manual for further details regarding the Credentialing process.
- A counter-executed contract with the effective date will be provided once you are approved through credentialing
- Provider Relations will welcome you to the network
Please note that you must be approved through the credentialing process and have a countersigned contract before you can see patients as an approved network provider.