Neighborhood is grateful to our network providers for the care and response provided to our members during the COVID-19 pandemic. In an effort to assist you in working with Neighborhood during this evolving situation, please visit our dedicated COVID-19 Provider Guidance webpage for the most up-to-date information regarding temporary payment policies, FAQS, and other resources.
Sign-up for Email from Neighborhood
- The information you need – when you need it – straight to your inbox. Sign Up Here!
- The Use of Imaging Studies for Low Back Pain
- Appropriate Antibiotic Use
- Cervical Cancer Awareness
- Initiation and Engagement of Alcohol and Other Drug Dependence Treatment
- Claim Submission Reminders for Providers and Billers
- Claim Forms
- Reconsideration Requests
Pharmacy Department Update
Specialty Medication Prior Authorization Criteria Update: Starting February 1, 2021, prior authorization requests for specialty medications will require submission of the member’s chart or medical record documenting medical necessity based on the criteria corresponding to the indication. The specialty drug prior authorization request will also require submission by the provider’s office and not by a third party.
- Prior Authorization Requests for the Pharmacy and Medical Benefit
- Searchable Formulary for Both Pharmacy Benefit and Medical Pharmacy Medications
- New Century Health Oncology Pathway Solutions
- New Century Health Oncology/Hematology Criteria
- How to Bill 340B Appropriately
The News and Updates section of the Neighborhood website is used to share important news and information, including notifications on payment policies, operational issues, and more.