Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island network providers are required to complete an annual training. The provider training offers an overview of Neighborhood, including its plans, policies and procedures for providers. In addition, the training includes specific education for providers who serve INTEGRITY members, on topics including, but not limited to the following:
- Member Enrollment and Eligibility
- Covered Services, Benefit and Services (including carved-out), policies and procedures
- Provider Rights and Responsibilities pertaining to:
- Complaints, Grievances, and Appeals procedures and timelines
- ADA compliance, accessibility and accommodations
- Cultural competency
For your viewing and sharing convenience, the training is available below in both PowerPoint and pdf. Both versions include hyperlinks to external webpage content, but please note that PowerPoint needs to be in “presentation” mode for the hyperlinks to be active.
- Click here to view the training curriculum (PowerPoint) Updated February 1, 2023
- Click here to view the training curriculum (Adobe pdf) Updated February 1, 2023
If you have questions about the training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the following information on behalf of the Neighborhood contracted entity to attest you have completed the 2023 Provider Training.