At Neighborhood, every employee plays a vital role in improving the health and well-being of Rhode Islanders. All together, they are the heart and soul of our organization, combining their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to break down barriers to better health and stronger neighborhoods.
Through our Employee Spotlight series, learn more about the amazing work they do and the stories that drive them to ardently advocate for our members. Plus, get a little inspiration along the way!
- Employee Spotlight: Meet Jazmine R.
Associate Claims Examiner, Claims
- Employee Spotlight: Samantha M.
Compliance Business Partner, Compliance
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Kendra M.
Senior Clinical Care Coordinator, RHO Product Management
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Jerry P.
Senior Information Security Analyst, Enterprise Risk and Information Security
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Isiah A.
Senior Program Coordinator, Case Management
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Tony & Donna D.
Tony & Donna D.
Telecommunications Administrator &
Claims Research Specialist
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Rob M.
Facilities and Mail Room Coordinator, Facilities
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Ruben T.
Manager of DEI, Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Carlos M.
Financial Analysis Lead, Budget and Financial Analysis
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Danielle S.
Claims Research Specialist, Compliance