At Neighborhood, every employee plays a vital role in improving the health and well-being of Rhode Islanders. All together, they are the heart and soul of our organization, combining their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to break down barriers to better health and stronger neighborhoods.
Through our Employee Spotlight series, learn more about the amazing work they do and the stories that drive them to ardently advocate for our members. Plus, get a little inspiration along the way!
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Lauriza R.
Regulatory Compliance Specialist, Compliance
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Gary C.
Manager of Clinical Engagement, RHO Product Management
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Natalya A.
Manager of Provider Contracting, Provider Contracting
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Cheryl M.
Project Manager, Project Management
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Monica O.
Senior Provider Relations Representative, Provider Relations
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Bim F.
Workforce Management Analyst, Member Services
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Erica S.
Claims Adjustment Supervisor, Claims
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Christina J.
Senior Business Systems Analyst, Operations Support
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Tanairi G.
Manager of Operations for Health@Home, Primary Care
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: Lisa C.
Director of Marketing, Sales and Outreach, Marketing