Having a Baby? Congratulations!
We have two programs for pregnant members: Bright Start and LunaYou
Our goal is to help you have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. The Bright Start program provides support and education during your pregnancy. We also provide rewards for your healthy behaviors.
The Bright Start program will send you a guide to having a healthy pregnancy, which includes information about:
- Prenatal check-ups
- Postpartum check-ups
- Prenatal classes
- Healthy diet and healthy habits
- Quitting smoking
- Choosing a doctor for your baby
- Birth control after pregnancy
- Text4baby program
Bright Start Rewards
We want you and your baby to be healthy so we offer rewards for going to your recommended appointments during and after your pregnancy. Through our Bright Start rewards program, members can:
- Get a $20.00 gift card when you go to all of the recommended prenatal visits.
- Get another $20.00 gift card when you have your postpartum check-up between 21 and 56 days after you have your baby.
For more information or to make a referral to the Bright Start program, please contact Neighborhood Member Services.
LunaYou: A Pregnancy Wellbeing Program
LunaYou is a personalized program to help you stay healthy during your pregnancy. With LunaYou, you will:
- Get a personalized program where you define, set, and work towards your own health and wellbeing goals. LunaYou will help you track and visualize how you are doing by providing you with a fitness app and blood pressure cuff.
- Get connected to a wellbeing coach. Call or text with a wellbeing coach who will support and listen to you, and help you stay on track with your goals.
- Feel empowered with the knowledge, skills, and social connections you need.
LunaYou is available to our members and there is no cost to join. Find out if LunaYou is right for you! Call or text 401-601-5108 or visit LunaYou.com.