Having a Baby? Congratulations!
Neighborhood has programs and benefits to support you through your pregnancy journey.
BRIGHT START: YOUR GUIDE TO A HEALTHY PREGNANCY
Our goal is to help you have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. The Bright Start program provides support and education during your pregnancy. We also provide rewards for your healthy behaviors.
The Bright Start program will send you a guide to having a healthy pregnancy, which includes information about:
- Prenatal check-ups
- Postpartum check-ups
- Prenatal classes
- Healthy diet and healthy habits
- Quitting smoking
- Choosing a health care provider for your baby
- Birth control after pregnancy
Bright Start Rewards
We want you and your baby to be healthy so we offer rewards for going to your recommended appointments during and after your pregnancy. Through our Bright Start rewards program, members can:
- Get a $20 Walmart gift card when you go to all of the recommended prenatal visits.
- Get another $20 Walmart gift card when you have your postpartum check-up between 21 and 56 days after you have your baby.
For more information or to make a referral to the Bright Start program, please contact Neighborhood Member Services.
DOULAS: SUPPORT FOR YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR PREGNANCY
A doula is a person who gives emotional and physical support to you during your pregnancy, childbirth and post-delivery. Doulas are not medical professionals. They do not deliver babies or provide medical care. A certified doula has taken training and passed an exam in how to help pregnant people and their families during this exciting time.
A doula can:
- Teach you relaxation and breathing skills
- Answer questions about the delivery of your baby
- Stay with you during labor for comfort and support
- Provide support after the birth of your baby
Your Neighborhood benefit includes access to doula services to support you throughout your pregnancy journey such as:
- Doula services while you are pregnant
- Birthing classes
- In-hospital delivery
- Doula services after you have your baby
Visit Neighborhood’s Provider Directory or contact Member Services to find a doula provider.
Mom’s Meals® is a no-cost meal delivery service providing healthy, refrigerated meals that are ready to heat and eat in minutes. New moms are eligible to receive 28 home-delivered meals when you return home from the hospital after your baby is born.
Get your meals in 3 easy steps:
- Select meals based on your dietary needs
- Refrigerated meals are delivered to your home
- Heat, eat and ENJOY… meals are ready in minutes
A representative from Mom’s Meals will contact you directly after you’ve delivered your baby to choose your meals and set up the program. Visit https://www.momsmeals.com/ to learn more.
H9576_WebPregHealthPrograms Approved 12/13/2023
#3376 Approved 12/06/2023