Affordably priced Silver plan offered through HealthSource RI that offers a traditional copay plan design. Preventive services are covered at 100% and include access to our full network of doctors and hospitals.
Deductible: $3,900 (Individual) / $7,800 (Family)
Out of Pocket Max: $7,850 (Individual) / $15,700 (Family)
Primary Care/Behavioral Health Office Visits: $30
Specialist/Urgent Care Visits: $70
Inpatient/Imaging/Lab Services: 35% co-insurance*
Pharmacy (Tiers 1-6): $10/$15/$40/$55/50%*/50%*
What do you need help with today?
- I need a doctor.
- I want to know my rights and privacy.
- I want to know if my medicine is covered.
- I want to access my Pharmacy Member Portal.
- Use this portal to check your medications, sign up for mail order pharmacy and review drug costs
- Formulary Foreword
- You can also sign up for mail order pharmacy by calling: 1-844-254-9483
- I want to access my Behavioral Health Member Portal.
Where can I learn about my benefits?
- Price Information for Your Medical Benefits
- Price Information for Your Pharmacy Benefits
- Plan Summary
- Certificate of Coverage
- Pediatric Dental Benefits
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage:
- Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
Read the latest issue of our quarterly member newsletter, Healthy You.
Neighborhood’s VALUE plan has different variations depending on your income. To determine your VALUE plan variation, look for the plan code on the front of your member ID card.
Call us today at 1-855-321-9244.