As a VALUE plan member, you get:
- No cost preventive care for services like your annual check-up and flu shot
- Covered specialist services like acupuncture, physical therapy, vision and much more
- Access to our Nurse Advice Line 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Call 1-844-617-0563 (TTY 711).
- Behavioral health and substance use benefits
- Access to a member portal to print temporary ID cards, view claims, check authorizations, and review plan cost sharing information.
On this page, you will find details about your new plan, including how to view your Summary of Benefits and Coverage, access your HealthSource RI account and pay your bill.
Visit the VALUE plan page for information about your plan including:
- Benefits and services
- Your Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Behavioral health
- Plan forms and documents
- Your rights and privacy
As a member of Neighborhood VALUE, you will need to pay a monthly premium (bill) for your health insurance. Remember to pay your bill by the 23rd of each month.
There are several ways to pay your monthly premium:
- Pay online
- Mail a check to HealthSource RI
- Set up recurring payments
- Bring your bill to any CVS Pharmacy including the drive-thru (where available)
- Or use the HealthyRhode mobile app.
To learn more, visit www.HealthSourceRI.com/Make-Payment.
Visit healthyrhode.ri.gov to log in to your HealthSource RI account or download the HealthyRhode mobile app on your smartphone.
- A life change is when something happens that changes your life in a big way, such as getting married or divorced, having a baby or losing your job. You can find out more about reporting a life change here.
- To report a life change, log in to your HealthyRhode account at healthyrhode.ri.gov or call HealthSource RI at 1-855-840-4774.
We’re here to help!
Neighborhood’s friendly and helpful Member Services team is available to answer your questions at 1-855-321-9244 (TTY 711) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.