Neighborhood recognizes the importance of person centered care and the role it has in promoting wellness, self-care, recovery of chronic illnesses, and opioid dependence. The Opioid Treatment Provider Health Home Program (OTP HH) is a new benefit for your Neighborhood UNITY/Rhody Health Options patients with opiate dependence disorders who have or are at risk of developing chronic health conditions.
Neighborhood offers comprehensive care management to patients who:
- are receiving Medication Assisted Treatment,
- meet criteria for Medication Assisted Treatment,
- and have or are at risk of developing a chronic health condition.
Our medical care coordination staff and behavioral health treatment staff collaborate to improve patients’ wellness needs while living in the community.
The OTP HH Teams provide and/or help coordinate many services to help eligible patients strengthen the connection within the comprehensive health care system, such as:
- individual/family therapy,
- recovery and rehabilitation skills,
- and community and social supports, including transitional care.
For more information or to see if your patients qualify, please call Beacon Health Options 1-800-215-0058.