Supporting Your Physical & Financial Well-Being
Neighborhood's total reward package is designed to help you stay healthy, meet your financial goals, advance in your career, and achieve a balance between your work and personal life.
As an employee, you are eligible for benefits according to your full-time/part-time status and the number of hours scheduled to work per week. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous earned time and paid holidays
- Medical, vision and dental care
- Short term and long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Educational opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) savings plan with strong company match
- Employee Discount Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Many employer sponsored activities throughout the year, like summer and winter parties, employee appreciation week, a Halloween party and more.
At Neighborhood, we understand that there is a direct correlation between happy employees and happy members. We take pride in the compassion and dedication of our employees and find many ways to reward their hard work. In return, our employees take pride in being a part of a collaborative, professional team focused on quality, service and care. We encourage staff to have fun at work.
Search for your next career opportunity